Tuesday, January 19, 2016

January 18, 2016

sadly I was transferred from Aguas Claras. It was a great run. Loved every second of it and the people I met. I´m confident that I will be able to return and see the 4 families be sealed in the temple. Each family we baptized took the picture of the Temple of Campinas and bought a big picture frame. Then they put it up in the living room. They kept saying one year can´t pass fast enough.

I attached a few picture of the 3 men we baptized in Aguas Claras who recently received the priesthood. Then another picture at the going away party the ward did for me. I love them so much!

 My new area is Santa Maria Sul. I´m returning to my old zone! President made some big changes in the zone.

My Comp is Elder P. Lima. he is from São Paulo who has being living in Minas Gerias for the 4 years. In 3 months he is going home. I´have never sat down and talked with him before but I have only heard good things about him. We are really excited to pick up the zone and get to work.



All I have to say is that I´m excited to get to work. Excited to serve the people in my new area. Next week I will have a lot more to say and tell.

Com Amor,
Elder Seth


No comments:

Post a Comment