Monday, March 23, 2015

March 23, 2015

‎Oi Familia,

This was a miracle week to say the least. Loved every second of it.

     I did another trade with Elder Chamberlain this week. The sweetest kid on the mission by far, he doesn´t know how to say a mean thing. He always is positive and the best part is he loves to work. When I was in his area we were visiting an investigator but ended up  that there was on  one home. Instead leaving to the next visit we started to listen to the Spirit. I´v learned on the mission if your doing everything you can to do everything right, EVERYTHING happens for a reason, we just have to find the reason this happened . We did a contact with a lady who didn´t wanted anything to do with us, but right before we left we asked if she knew anyone that would like to hear a message about Jesus Cristo.

  She sat there and thought for a second and said, actually I do. She gave us an address of her son, we thanked her for her time and walked away with a grin on our faces.
  We got to house and knocked on the door. A young man opened the door and without saying who we were he said ´´Vamos entrar´´(Come in). To make a long story short we taught him the Restoration. He confessed he was praying for help with  family and work right before we showed up. We then shared the blessings of baptism and marked a date with him! One of the great situations i´v had on the mission. We used the lesson that fell through and found a family that will be baptised! So grateful for the opportunity I had to do that trade. Little sad I won´t be there to see the changes in there lives but knowing that there lives will change is good enough for me.

We had 2 more baptisms this week! Lanna and Gabriel. It was a great experience and not only was it a experience for Lanna and Gabriel but their parents are now  want us to teach them. We asked Gabriel if his cousin could baptize him(because missionary leave and family always stays). This will start a strong bond that they can help the other stay strong in the church. Thanks Family for the brownie mix, it´s a ht down here.

The ward is getting really excited because of this baptisms and they are starting to open up more and more. So grateful for this chance I have to be a missionary to help build the kingdom of God grow. I'm so surprised  in the changes in my life and how my priorities have changed  for the better. I'm loving every second and it´s crazy how time is flying so fast here.

Hope everyone is doing good up north. My comp and I discovered that we have a tan line on our chests because of our ties, things are hot here to say the least!

Com Amor,
Elder Seth



No comments:

Post a Comment