Monday, March 2, 2015

March 2, 2015


GREAT DAYS

       Looking back on this week had its hardship but for sure we saw our fair share of miracles. To start out the member are really started to chip in on the work. Everyone is putting in alittle more effort. This make the biggest difference because they are starting to open up to us and giving us addresses of there friends and family member that they think would accept the gospel. When the people we are teach have a friend in the Church, it make our lives so much easier.
  On a down note we visited that family I talked about last week.(they really reverent one) The Dad came to the door and said, "Sorry but I don´t want you guys coming to my house anymore." We ask why? He said "Well you guys have your church and we have ours." Then we said "We follow the same God you follow." Then his respond "Well we follow the doctrine of our pastor and its different than your Church." I didn´t know if I was more mad or had more pity for him at the moment. We tried to talk more but finally he said "I can´t talk to you anymore my Pastor said I can´t." This is one of the saddest things that can happen on the mission. When you find a family of Gold and the Dad won't let anyone listen because his "Pastor" won't allow it.
  This week we will finally see the fruits of our labors. We are going to have 2 baptisms  and its going to be great. Both of these baptisms are references of the members. It just goes to show that having a friend in the Church really makes a huge difference.
   This Sunday I saw a huge miracle. We had been teaching this girl for a few weeks now. On the first visit the Dad said "I'll be honest, I believe in God but I don't believe in Religion. so don't waste you time on me" With 3 weeks of passing by there and teaching the both of them, "wasting our time" Sunday morning 830 look who pulled up with his daughter! When I first saw him, I fought the tears back as I ran to there car to welcome them!
This week was great. Although you get your heart broke many times each day God always puts miracle in your life to fix it. I'm so grateful for this chance to be a servant of the Lord. I have a firm testimony that its not the best 2 year of my life but without a doubt its the best 2 year for my life. The lessons I'v learn are things I could never forget.

I hope everyone is doing well! Eu oro por cada um de vocês cada dia!!

Com Amor,
Elder Seth

No comments:

Post a Comment