Monday, February 29, 2016

February 29, 2016


First off, Sorry I didn´t write a overall email last week. We were visiting other areas for my comp because he is going home in a month. Sadly it took up the entire day and I did have time.
  Well in these 2 week a lot has happened. First off I was transferred from Santa Maria and put in Sobridinho 1. I only had 6 weeks in Santa Maria, why did I leave so fast? I don´t know why. but I have 100% trust in my President, he receives revelation from God for me. Sure I would have like to stay but I don´t get to do what I want, it is what the Lord needs. My new comp is Elder Magalhães. He has 3 months on the mission but he will be getting his visa next week and will serve his mission in Salt Lake. He is really great and from Recife. It´s going to be interesting this week since he is going to the US.

Anyways In Santa Maria Sul we closed the transfer with the baptism of Lorrany. It was really special. Her parents will be baptized next week after they are married. I was a witness of there marriage so I will need to return to my other area to close the marriage. They loved the baptism and are really excited to be baptized next week. I´m sad that I won´t be able to be apart of the baptism but the good side is that they will be baptized.

We started to get a lot of references in Santa Maria. Everyone was giving us families to teach and visit. Especially the recent converts. The entire ward was getting excited and offering a lot of help. We found some amazing families that were already preparing to be baptized. Sadly I left, but they are in good hand and I know that the result will be the same just another missionary will help them gain a testimony.

I had absolutely no idea that I would leave my area so I wasn´t able to say bye to the people we baptized or the members that we loved. I hope that I will be able to return to say bye.

Hope everyone is doing well. I´m loving life here. It´s so busy but it way better than doing nothing at all. I know that this work is important and that we are helping people.

Com Amor,
Elder Seth




No comments:

Post a Comment