Wednesday, March 9, 2016

March 7, 2016

So on Monday as I was just getting use to my new area, I received a call. I was transferred again! I have never been transferred so many times in such little time! But the Lord know what's going on.

My new comp is Elder Barbosa, he is from São Paulo. Super cool. We are going to have a great time.

Anyway,  I was able to return to my other area to see the wedding of Fabiana and Rubens. I was a witness at the Wedding. It was really special. They were even more excited to be baptized. Sadly, there was no way to return to the area to see the baptism but I was able to see the photos and I heard that it was a very spiritual. I can´t wait to see how they will progress in the gospel. They are truly a special family to me.

I´m living in a house of 6 missionaries which is crazy. Everyone has an important role and a million things to do. But we also find ourselves laughing our guts out together which makes the stressful moments more enjoyable.

I´m still getting to know my new area and the members. but i´m excited to get going. The ward is great so I shouldn´t be to hard to get referrals.

Sorry my email is so short. Time is really short around here. also I won´t have a set day to send emails, it will depend on the mission's schedule. Love everyone!

Com amor,
Elder Seth


No comments:

Post a Comment