Tuesday, June 21, 2016

June 21, 2016


Oi Famila

     So this week was great. Once again the week flew by. We are almost done with all the interviews. We are going to grab a plane on Thursday and go to Palmas.(glad were going by plane because last time we went by bus which takes 14 hours!) Also i´m glad to see my second area on the mission where I stayed 6 months. It will be great to see the ward and all the members!

   Last week we sent a group of missionaries home who finish their missions. It was weird to send them off because they are my friends that seemed to start the mission with me. I was a little scary to think that the next group is mine. Time is flying by so fast but the good news is that I will be able to see these missionaries who have become my friends in the future. 

   We had the baptism of Naiara! she was a reference from the family we baptized in the first few weeks in Guará. The baptism was really spiritual and I could tell that our other investigators loved every second of it. The ward is stating to get more and more excited, everyone is starting to offer help and see what they can do. I´m happy because when we got here we were alone in the missionary work. It is so much easier and enjoyable when you have the support of the members. Especially because they will live and take care of our recent converts.

  This past week I focused on using the power of prayer. I really believe that it is a divine power that God gives us. It is a tool that we should use at all times, whether we are thanking God for a blessings or an answer, asking for guidance, or simple talking about our desires. The Lord gave us this privilege to pray fervently as a way to invite to spirit into our lives. With this we can gain patience, lose fear, and cast our impure thoughts. I´m so grateful for the power of prayer and the difference it makes in my life. I know that my Father in Heaven is just one prayer away. When you are in need get on your knees and pray, I promise you that you will feel more peace in your life. 

   This week were are going to get transfers ready! Its going to be super crazy! last group of new missionaries that I will receive on the mission field. Hopefully we can train them up to be Elders 10 time better than me!

Thank you everyone for the support and prayers it makes the biggest difference in a missionaries life.

Com Amor,
Elder Seth



No comments:

Post a Comment